[Bgsa] Fwd: [ECOLOG-L] AIC MODEL SELECTION COURSES -- SUMMER 2012

Ashkaan F ashkaanf at gmail.com
Fri May 4 14:38:21 PDT 2012

Hi all,

David Anderson does a 2-day crash course in information theory --
specifically, model selection and likelihood. He will be making his rounds
around various campuses this summer. I was wondering if anyone would be
interested in banding together and getting David out here? Information on
the course, fees, etc. are below. If you are interested let me know, and if
I get enough replies we can contact him and get moving.

Ashkaan