[Bgsa] Meeting Minutes and Coffee Half Hour sign-ups

Anne Jacobs ajaco005 at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 16 23:10:03 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

Attached are the minutes from last Friday's EEOBGSA meeting.  I have
also attached the sign-up sheet for coffee half hour so that everyone
can see what week they signed up for.  I'll try to remember to send
around personal reminders each week as well.  If you've never done
coffee half hour before, the instructions are included with the
sign-up sheet.

Anne Jacobs