[Bgsa] Update on Job Search

Anne Jacobs ajaco005 at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 7 16:04:37 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

For those of you still interested in how the job search for the new
behavioral ecologist is going, I thought I'd send out an update.  Due
to unforeseen complications, we have decided to postpone the formal
reviewing of applications until closer to the end of February.  The
committee members will look over the applications individually, but we
are not meeting to discuss them or create a short list until that
time.  So far, we've had 62 applications, and the job isn't
technically closed, so we may still get a few more.  For obvious
reasons, I can talk about any of the actual people who have applied,
but if you're interested in details of the general process, feel free
to come talk to me.

Anne Jacobs