[Bgsa] EEOBGSA elections

Anne Jacobs ajaco005 at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 19 10:42:50 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

It's that time of year again.  Time for us to vote on who will serve
as the EEOBGSA officers for next year.  Because the Student Life
webpage is undergoing some revisions, we can't hold our elections
there.  Instead, I've put together a ballot at the following link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P78VWC9

Please take a moment to go through and select your officers for next
year.  I will keep the poll open until next Friday (April 27th), and
then send out the results.  Please let me know if you have any
questions or problems.

Thanks!

Anne Jacobs