[Bgsa] Spieth loading dock access

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Apr 18 15:31:52 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I've been asking around about how we could get a better system for
accessing the loading dock because of concerns that came up at the
EEOBGSA meeting when I asked whether anyone had issues they wanted the
GSA representative on the campus-wide parking and transportation
committee to bring up.  It is still not clear to me what we should be
asking of that committee - if you have ideas about that let me know.
(In the meantime, I'll just tell our GSA rep that this is a problem
and we would like a system for students to be able to get access if
there is a need.)  However, the Biology department does have a fob
they can lend out for getting access and we may be able to get them to
make their system of handing it out more convenient.  In view of that,
Bev wants to know how many graduate students need access to the Spieth

So, if you would like access to the Spieth loading dock, please email
me back to say about how often you would want access and when you
would need access (i.e., time of day and day of the week, do you know
in advance when?, is it flexible?).

Carla

--
Carla Essenberg