[Bgsa] Reminder: Meeting on Monday

Anne Jacobs ajaco005 at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 13 16:52:13 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

This is just to remind you that we're having a meeting on Monday at
5:00 in the Darwin room to discuss the job candidates for the
behavioral ecology position in biology.  Hopefully you've all had a
chance to evaluate the three candidates at their talks and/or at the
lunches.  For those who couldn't make the talks, I'm putting in the
links for the videos Morris took of each talk.

Clark (12 Apr 2012) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxisj-r4NP0
Bonier (9 Apr 2012) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ_rhaVNES4
LaDage (5 Apr 2012) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHHAwru8_pA

Please come on Monday ready to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of
each candidate and why you would or would not be in favor of hiring
them.  At the end of the discussion, we'll have a formal vote so that
I can present numbers as well as opinions to the faculty when they
meet to decide.  If you can't make the meeting, or if you just have
thoughts you want to articulate beforehand, please feel free to email
me with your thoughts on the matter.

I hope to see you all on Monday!

Anne Jacobs