[Bgsa] [Announcement] EEOB Student BBQ

Ashkaan Fahimipour ashkaanf at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 10:56:35 PDT 2011

Hi all,

As I mentioned at the last GSA meeting, we will be holding a barbecue for
EEOB students on Saturday October 15th. This is a great opportunity for the
new students to hang out and get to know the other students outside of a
campus setting. Chris Wheeler was nice enough to host, and EEOBGSA will be
providing food and beverages -- typical BBQ stuff like hot dogs, burgers,
and grilled veggies and veggie burgers. We will be doing a potluck for side
dishes, so bring your favorite side, dessert, beer, or anything else you'd
like to chow on. Please RSVP via e-mail (to me) so we know how much food to
purchase. AshkaanF "@" Gmail "." com

Where: 3055 Valencia Hill Drive; Riverside, CA
When: Saturday October 15th, 4PM start

Thanks,

Ashkaan