[Bgsa] Coffee Hour this Thursday!

Esther Valdez estval at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 5 07:58:50 PDT 2011

*Lab Prep is hosting Coffee Hour this Thursday in the Darwin Room,
Spieth 1239, 3pm - 4pm.*
*
We'll have coffee, teas, and snacks like pumpkin pie, brownies, lemon
bars, and other good things.
Come by and support our fundraising effort for the Party Fund that helps
pay for the
Thanksgiving Potluck, Winter Solstice, Mardi Gras, Empire Day and so on. *

*There will be used books available for SMALL donation (nothing more
than a dollar) that will also go towards the fund.

The light fixtures that have been submitted for the contest will be on
display too - hoping we get some good ones!
Remember keep the cost under $25 and the fixture need not be hard wired
- light from candle and battery power are fine - an oil lamp would be OK
just make it safe.*

What we buy with the money from the fundraisers like this:
Paper goods, decorations, beads, prizes for the various contests and
other items used for the parties.
We need to raise at least $100.00 to cover the paper goods for the year.
The department does not pay for any of the events that most of you seem
to enjoy so please help us continue these traditions.

--

*Esther Valdez
Supervisor Biology Teaching Lab Prep

//*