[Bgsa] EEOBGSA Meeting Minutes and Sign-ups

Anne Jacobs ajaco005 at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 3 16:17:53 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

For those of you who missed the EEOBGSA meeting on Friday, I've attached a
copy of the meeting minutes.  Also, if you signed up for recycling or coffee
half hour, the sign-up sheets are attached so you'll have a record of which
weeks you signed up for.  We still need more people to volunteer to take in
the recycling; if you think you can help, please email me as soon as
possible.

Thanks!

Anne Jacobs