[Bgsa] EEOB elections for 2011-2012

Matthew Wolak matthew.wolak at email.ucr.edu
Sun Jun 5 12:25:14 PDT 2011

Dear all,

It is time to decide who will fill the EEOBGSA positions for next year and
clean up after my reign of terror.  Based on the nominations from our last
meeting, I have set up a "poll" on the student organization website for our
group.  Voting will last from *MONDAY, JUNE 6 thru THURSDAY, JUNE 9* (polls
close at midnight on Thursday).

To vote, follow these 5 simple steps:
1) Go to the student organizations "Community Organization Portal"
http://studentlife.ucr.edu/studentOrganizations/Pages/solar.aspx

2) Just under the picture, in the main section of text, click on the link
that says "*Current students (Non-Extension)*, can log in to Community and
see everything that these groups have to offer. </>"  This will take you to
a CAS login screen.

3)  After logging in, look on the column at the right of the screen and find
the link under "My Groups" for "Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology
Graduate Student Association"

4) On the EEOBGSA homepage, go to "Polls" (can be found on the yellow menu
table on the left).

5) Vote

If you have any questions about what each of the positions entail, you can
email me to get more details.

Vote now, so you can disregard the increasingly annoying e-mails I will send
out as Thursday approaches!!!!

Sincerely,
Matthew

--