[Bgsa] Winter EEOBGSA meeting

Matthew Wolak matthew.wolak at email.ucr.edu
Fri Jan 7 12:55:00 PST 2011

Hello all,

It is time to have our quarterly EEOBGSA meeting.  The meeting will be at *Noon
in the Moore Room next Friday, January 14th*.  In addition to the customary
bribe (free pizza and beverages), you can also use attendance at this
meeting to count for non-gradfest lunch-bunch attendance (i.e., you have to
go to gradfest!!) for the quarter.  So why not eat pizza, drink beer, and
gripe about grad school all while getting course credit!

If there are any specific topics you would like us to discuss at this
meeting, please e-mail me with those suggestions.  I hope to see you all
there!

Sincerely,

Matthew

Matthew Wolak
Ph.D. Candidate
Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology Graduate Program
Department of Biology
University of California Riverside