[Bgsa] Another reminder to send pictures and research interests for the EEOBGSA website

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Jan 6 15:03:55 PST 2011

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks to all of you who have sent me your photos and/or research
keywords to be posted on the website!  I think I now have photos and
keywords for most people, but I am still missing quite a few.  If you
aren't sure whether you've sent them to me, or want examples of
research keywords, please take a look at the attached file.

Melissa tells me that she is swamped with admissions stuff for the
next week but definitely expects to have a draft website up by the end
of January for us to look over and give her comments on.  There's even
a (very small) chance that she will get something up before our
EEOBGSA meeting.

Cheers,

Carla

--