[Bgsa] EEOBGSA Fall Retreat

Ashkaan Fahimipour ashkaanf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:56:08 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I just wanted to gather your opinions on some possibilities for the EEOBGSA
Fall retreat this quarter. I think popular opinion is that the retreat
should be students-only. Some seem to think there isn't much interest in a
retreat at all. I'd like to lay out a couple of options, and if you could
please take the 30 seconds out of your day to provide me with some feedback
I'd appreciate it.

Option 1) A BBQ/mixer early in the quarter to give new students an
opportunity to meet everyone in a non-threatening environment.

Option 2) The traditional 1 night camping trip. Given grant deadline season
and finals/winter break, mid-late November and early December retreats
typically result in low turnout. This would take place in late October or
early November.

Option 3) No retreat. Use the funds for another aspect of EEOB.

Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R6QGJTX

Thanks,

Ashkaan