[Bgsa] free stuff (that's actually good).

Gabriel Gartner ggart001 at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 8 15:30:48 PDT 2011

Hey all...

Lots of free stuff on the table outside my office (1450G Spieth
Psychology).

LOTS of books--some texts but also some other good reference
material.  Books on hiking trails in the mojave and joshua tree etc..
Some very good, but VERY LARGE reference texts on snakes and reptiles
and amphibians in general.  Species accounts as well as biomedical and
husbandry sections.
Some typical office organizing stuff (whole punch, double sided tape,
calculator, staples, paper organizers etc, a very nice never-used
kenneth cole leather wallet).
Some high quality photo paper (for inkjet printers) and some test
packs of other various papers.  Also, a very nice rotary trimmer for
high quality paper.
Some test prints I've made of various animals--these would look great
framed or mounted.  In fact, there is one mounted photo of a green
tree python already there.
A sad looking dog telling you to get him vaccinated for rattlesnake
season...

you know, just the usual.

Ted and David, I thought your kids might be interested in the herp
books, so I put you on the email.

Cheers,
Gabe

Gabriel E.A. Gartner