[Bgsa] GSHIP news

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Apr 11 11:16:18 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

I've just gotten an update about GSHIP - the UCR administration has
bowed to pressure from the Office of the President and UCR is now
going to be on the systemwide GSHIP plan.  Apparently all of the
campuses, including UCLA (which was also holding out) have now agreed
to join.  I presume the change will take effect next fall, but don't
quote me on that.  There should be more information coming out before
too long.  In the meantime, if you want more information about the
plan we'll be switching to, there is information about it on the GSA
website:

http://www.gsa.ucr.edu/Health.html#Links

Carla

--