[Bgsa] GSA notes

Matthew Wolak matthew.wolak at email.ucr.edu
Tue Oct 26 13:20:57 PDT 2010

Hello all,

Two quick things.  First, in case anyone was wondering Priya was elected our
new GSA representative.  Sorry it took a while for me to report the
results.  So if you have any concerns or want to know about the campus-wide
GSA, talk to Priya or Carla this year.  That brings me to my second point, I
will be meeting with the Academic Affairs Officer for the CNAS (our liaison
to the dean of CNAS) and wanted to see if you had anything you would like me
to relay.  Let me know if you have any comments or concerns.  Have a great
day!

Matthew