[Bgsa] Would you like to meet with Dr. Angilletta during his visit next week?

Teri Orr teri.orr at email.ucr.edu
Mon Oct 25 14:27:55 PDT 2010

Hello,

Dr. Michael Angilletta of Arizona State University (previously Indiana State
University) will be visiting UCR to present his research as a lunch bunch
seminar November 5th.  The title of his talk is "Adaptation to thermal
change:  physiological strategies, coevolutionary processes, and ecological
implications ."

Additionally you can access his web page at
http://www.thermaladaptation.com/ if you would like to look over his
research interests.

We would like to allow students who are interested in meeting with Dr.
Angilletta to contact us so we can fit them into his schedule.

If you are available to meet with him on Friday November 5th after 9 am
please email me times you are available (20-30 mins or more) or if you would
like to meet with him in a group and I will try to piece together a schedule
for him.

Thank you for your time,

Teri

--