[Bgsa] GSA Representative Election

Matthew Wolak matthew.wolak at email.ucr.edu
Tue Oct 12 09:53:40 PDT 2010

Hello All,

As was discussed at the EEOBGSA meeting, we need to fill one of the GSA
Representative spots for this year.   A large chunk of our budget comes from
the campus-wide GSA, but this money is contingent upon us regularly sending
representatives to their meetings.  So, I've created a "Special Election" to
elect someone to join Carla at the meetings.  It will be the same as the
EEOBGSA elections last spring, in that I've created a poll on the UCR
Student group website for the EEOB.  So, please vote by October 19th by
going to https://ucr-community.symplicity.com/? , logging in, and finding
the EEOBGSA group and voting.  Note, if you haven't joined already, make
sure you do so in time to vote (You can find the student groups website from
the UCR Community Organization Portal on the Student Life Webpage)!

Thanks!
Matthew