[Bgsa] Please circulate this announcement for lunch bunch today

Sonia Diaz soniadiaz01 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 10:11:08 PST 2010

We are pleased to announce this week’s lunch bunch speaker:

*Dr. Timothy White** our UCR Chancellor*

 Dr. White's background is in physiology, kinesiology and human biodynamics
and has brought him recognition for his work in muscle plasticity, injury
and aging.  (http://chancellor.ucr.edu/) <http://chancellor.ucr.edu/>

He will be presenting a lunch bunch talk covering his research and
experiences as a graduate student.  There will be plenty of time for
discussion and questions. Join us today at 12:10 in Speith 2200.  We look
forward to having a well attended seminar for Dr. White's talk today.

Sonia & Teri

--
Sonia Diaz

Sonia Diaz