[Bgsa] T-shirt sizes and other details

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Jan 27 19:23:39 PST 2010

Hi Folks,

I am attaching a size chart and information about the EEOB shirts and
tote bags.  There are also samples of the T-shirt and bag colors that
you can see in the mail-room or at coffee half-hour (although they're
pretty much what you would expect from the names), and I have pictures
of the tote bags and T-shirts that you can see if you're curious.

Also, I forgot to mention that we expect the shirts and bags to arrive
around finals week, so we should be able to distribute them at the
first few coffee half-hours of Spring Term (or earlier if you are
really desperate to have them).

Cheers,

Carla

--