[Bgsa] Correction regarding EEOBGSA web site link

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Jan 26 17:50:06 PST 2010

Hi Folks,

I have discovered, since closing and re-opening my browser, that the
main link I sent you doesn't work unless you're already signed on.
Shucks.  So, the way to get to the EEOBGSA website is as follows:

http://www.studentlife.ucr.edu/studentOrganizations/Pages/solar.aspx

Now, click on "log in to SOLAR and see everything that these groups
have to offer"
(under "Explore UCR's Student organizations with SOLAR Online!")

Click on "Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology Graduate Student
Association" under "My Groups" and
you're in!

Sorry about the bad link...

Cheers,