[Bgsa] Science Fairs

bharr002 at student.ucr.edu bharr002 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Jan 19 10:03:12 PST 2010

Hi All,
I am planning to head to the science fair around 9:30 or  9:45am on Thursday morning (i get out of class at 9:30 and i plan to leave after that). I should have 3-4 spots in my car, just let me know by tonight if you'd like to attend.
Thanks!
Bre
Breanna Harris
PhD Candidate
Lab:(951) 827-5929
Email:  bharr002 at student.ucr.edu

*Please consider the environment before printing this email*