[Bgsa] EEOBGSA election results

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Apr 29 08:25:18 PDT 2010

Dear Fellow Graduate Students,

Our mini-GSA has election results too!  Matt Wolak won the
presidential election by a sizeable margin, so, congratulations, Matt!
 Michael Pender and I got the most votes for GSA representative.  If
you would like to see the details, you can log on to our website on
SOLAR (from http://www.studentlife.ucr.edu/studentOrganizations/Pages/solar.aspx),
click on the orange "polls" box on the left-hand side, select "All",
and then select "Results" for the "Election for 2010-2011 president".

So, it looks like our officers and representatives for next year will
be as follows:

President: Matt Wolak
Vice President: Yale Paulsen
EEOB Recruitment Committee representative: Anne Jacobs
EEOB Web Committee representative: Carla Essenberg
EEOB Teaching and Program Committee representative: Teri Orr
GSA representatives: Michael Pender and Carla Essenberg

(I do still need to run the EEOB committee representatives by the
faculty, but don't foresee any problems.  I'll get those emails out
today...)

Cheers,

Carla

--