[Bgsa] after all this time my band is playing again

Christopher Oufiero coufi001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Apr 14 17:43:40 PDT 2010

Hello All,
    Some of you may remember (some of you might not even know), but I'm in a local band. Its been some time since we played a show, but we're back.....and not for long!!!! These are our last few shows before we 'disband'. It seems the rock and roll life didn't work out for me so I will eventually be moving forth as well as our guitarist. So, come see us while you can, or not. Apparently in an email many moons ago about an upcoming show Brooke thinks I mentioned socks. I didn't, but I will now. Come see us so we'll rock your socks off!! Next Wed. at Casa De Rock!

    Here's the details:
4/21/2010 9:00 PM at Malone’s in Santa Ana - Casa De Rock!
604 East Dyer Road, Santa Ana, California 92705
Cost: FREE

I know its a Wed. and in Santa Ana. BUT, its free, at a bar and at Casa De Rock. Yes that is seriosly what its called.

For those of you new to the emails, and maybe me or my band you can check us out at www.myspace.com/affinityzero OR www.affinityzero.com since no one uses the myspace any more.

We'll probably be playing more shows this summer, so get use to these email for now, and soon they'll all be gone.

Let me know if you have questions, hope to see some of you there, thanks for your support.

Chris
Affinity Zero

Christopher E. Oufiero
Ph.D. Candidate