[Bgsa] brown glass bottle

trynked at ucr.edu trynked at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 14 09:23:46 PDT 2010

Hi All,

Does anyone in Spieth happen to have a brown glass 750 or 1000 ml bottle (small mouth) on their shelves that is just gathering dust? I could really use one!

Of course I can order them from Fisher, they are super cheap (12 for 18 dollars, in case anyone is wondering), that's not the issue... But I only need one, and why buy new if I can re-use one of yours? I don't mind at all re-using the bottles that, for example, Sigma uses to send liquid light-sensitive chemicals in... if you happen to have an empty one of those.

Let me know!

Trynke