[Bgsa] Judges Needed! RIMS Science Fair - April 13

Brian Gray brian.gray at email.ucr.edu
Sun Apr 4 20:19:57 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

There's one final science fair taking place on April 13.  It is the
RIMS Science Fair for Riverside, Inyo, Mono and San Bernardino
counties, so it's a big fair featuring all of the district winners
from this year.  If you're interested in helping out, see the
email below from Tracey Rivas.

You simply need to complete the form and send it back to Ms.
Rivas.  Be sure to mention that Sonya Auer referred you.

Thanks for your time and commitment!

Regards,
Brian and Bre