[Bgsa] Mark your calendars: Fall EEOBGSA meeting Oct. 2, 12pm

Carla Essenberg cesse001 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Sep 21 18:35:06 PDT 2009

Dear fellow graduate students,

The subject line says it all – our fall EEOB Graduate Student
Association meeting will be during the Lunch Bunch period on Friday,
Oct. 2, in the Moore Room (that’s right – the day after T-shirt
designs are due).  As usual, pizza and beverages will be provided.  We
have lots of important and interesting stuff to cover, so we’ll look
forward to seeing you all there!

We should send out a draft agenda closer to the date.  If there are
subjects you would really like to discuss in this meeting, let me know
so I can make sure they’re on there.

Cheers,

Carla

--