[Bgsa] Riverside Survey

ajaco005 at student.ucr.edu ajaco005 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Oct 23 23:21:49 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I know you've probably been inundated by surveys this quarter, but I hope you'll be willing to humor me and fill out another one.  We're trying to gather a list of recommended places in Riverside, everything from restaurants to mechanics.  This would be something that we could present our future new students with when they arrive in Riverside and wonder what the heck they're supposed to do now. Please fill out the attached form and send all completed surveys back to me (anne.jacobs at email.ucr.edu). If you could take a few minutes to recommend some of your favorite spots, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Anne Jacobs