[Bgsa] Representative to EEOB Admissions Committee needed

Gabriel Gartner ggart001 at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 21 11:13:13 PDT 2009

Hi Carla,

This sounds interesting and is certainly important, but is it possible
to get a bit more clarification on what we would actually be doing to
contribute to the admissions committee as opposed to simply doing the
organizing and labor required for recruitment weekend?  As I
understand, students visiting during recruitment weekend have already
been admitted.

Thanks,
Gabe

..."We need someone who has already advanced to candidacy, is in good
academic standing, and is willing to play a major role in organizing
recruitment weekend, especially Gradfest (which is tentatively
scheduled for March 6 at the Botanical Gardens).  He or she would not,
however, be involved in reviewing applicants' files."

Gabriel E. A. Gartner
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Biology
1208 Spieth Hall