[Bgsa] Room available

rswab001 at student.ucr.edu rswab001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Oct 14 14:43:25 PDT 2009

Hey guys,

I have a roommate moving out of my house, so have a room available.  If you know anyone who needs a room let them know!

Details below.

Thanks!

Rebecca

Available- October 18th

Room in a 4 bedroom house with pool, beautiful kitchen w/dishwasher, washer and dryer. Furnished house- shared use of all common areas.
Walking distance to UCR (less than a mile)- on quiet street (Glenhill).

Roomates: House owned by young couple- one biology grad student at UCR, one professional at ESRI.
One additional roomate- history/creative writing major at UCR.

You would share a bathroom with one person.

Until January rent is $350 a month. After that rent is $490 a month plus 1/4 of utilities- typically around $40 a month- includes wifi internet.
Deposit. Month to month lease.

We have one older dog, she is fairly quiet. Caged animals are fine, but no other pets.

We occasionally have parties or friends over, but are respectful of others.
We are fairly clean and are looking for someone like minded.

For more pictures/information email Rebecca.  rswab001 at ucr.edu