[Bgsa] Riverside Survey

ajaco005 at student.ucr.edu ajaco005 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Nov 4 15:54:56 PST 2009

Hi guys!

I'm emailing again to remind you to please fill out the survey of your favorite places in and around Riverside.  Thanks to those people who have already returned their filled out surveys to me.  We're hoping to make this a helpful resource, both for students new to the area as well as those who have lived here for years.  My goal is to have a compiled version of the survey ready in time for the retreat, which is coming up soon!  A copy of the survey is attached.  If you could take a few minutes to recommend some of your favorite places and return the survey to me (anne.jacobs at email.ucr.edu) by the 9th of November, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Anne Jacobs