[Bgsa] Meeting with this Friday's Lunch Bunch Speaker

ajaco005 at student.ucr.edu ajaco005 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Nov 2 13:32:55 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

As I will be hosting this week's lunch bunch speaker, Dr. Brynne Bryan, I'm sending out the call to see if people would like to meet with her.  Dr. Bryan works on diatoms and will be speaking to us about the algae in Trinidad.  She has time available from 10:30ish until lunch bunch, as well as some time in the afternoon.  There are also a few lunch bunch slots available if anyone would like to go to lunch with her.  If you are interested, please email me (ajaco005 at student.ucr.edu) as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Anne Jacobs