[Bgsa] EEOBGSA meeting follow-up

Darren Rebar dreba001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Jan 20 10:31:42 PST 2009

Hi all,
A couple of follow-ups from the meeting:
1. There are still slots available for both coffee half-hour and
projector set-up, so please sign up. The sheets are on the back of the
mailroom door.
2. We have some money that we can use before the end of the year. It was
suggested that we do t-shirts again as it has been a couple of years
since the last time and I think this is a appropriate use of the money.
So, if you would like biology/eeob t-shirts, let me know and start
working on a design.  The more, the merrier.

Also, coffee half-hour will be in the Darwin room the next 2 weeks as
some renovations (finally) are done to the Moore room.
Best,
~D

--
Darren Rebar