[Bgsa] BGSA meeting this Friday at noon

Darren Rebar dreba001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Oct 1 14:39:05 PDT 2008

Hello all,

This Friday's meeting is noon in the Darwin room.  We do have a lot to
get through, so things will start promptly at noon.  The agenda has been
revised (see attached).  Basically, all BGSA matters will be discussed
between noon and 12:35, and then Daphne is going to join us and the
floor will be opened up for a discussion of all matters involved
therein.  Please do read over Daphne's points so that we can make this
time as productive as possible.

See you all Friday (and feel free to show up a few minutes early).
Pizza and beverages will be provided :)
~Darren