[Bgsa] Food for the potluck tomorrow (Fri the 21st)

Jon Allen jonallen at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 20 15:47:43 PST 2008

Happy Holiday greetings!
    For those of you bringing food for tomorrow's Thanksgiving potluck
(and if you haven't signed up, just bring something to feed 10-12 hungry
people)  and you require access to the dock in order to drop something
off at 8am, pull up to the gate that leads to the dock and someone will
be there with the access card to open the gate for you.  I will get to
the gate as soon as I offload my turkey and park my car so if I am not
there right at 8, I will be there very shortly.  If you have items that
need to be kept warm or need to be refrigerated, please bring them to
Spieth 1229 and we will get them to the proper area.  There will be time
tape and sharpies available to label your utensils and containers so
that you will be able to locate your items Friday afternoon.  Following
the potluck we will wash the utensils and containers and leave them on
carts in the Biology office (1208 Spieth) for you to pick up.  If you
have any questions feel free to call us at x23830.
Jon

"If it squirms, it's biology; if it stinks, it's chemistry; if it
doesn't work,

it's physics; and if you can't understand it, it's mathematics."

  - Magnus Pyke, scientist

Jon Allen

University of Calif., Riverside

Biology Lab Prep