[Bgsa] Saturday night party

Darren Rebar dreba001 at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 6 18:25:43 PST 2008

Hey all,

DECRUITMENT 2008 is almost here.  As you're probably aware,
after Grad Fest this year the department is paying (sans
alcohol) for a graduate student/prospie affair with pizza,
chips and dips, veggie trays, soda, juice, and s'mores.  So
thank you to all of you whom have let me know ahead of time
that you may be attending.

Thanks to the great work of Bre and recycling, those funds are
being used to buy a pony keg, so some goods will be provided.
 However, we here at 135 W. Broadbent are not wealthy chaps
and so anything else would be appreciated.  As I said, the
department has already paid for the soda and juice, and I have
a bottle or two to contribute to the cause, so the scene is
primed.

Here's the scoop:
135 W. Broadbent Dr.
Starting at 7 pm
Pizza at 7:30 pm
Ending when the keg goes dry...

Yeah, I know it's not the typical party hour, but we gotta eat.

Decruit till you puke.
~Darren