[Bgsa] Recycling...Please Pick an Option

bharr002 at student.ucr.edu bharr002 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Apr 15 09:43:13 PDT 2008

Hey Everyone,
So from around March 4-April 11 we go 24.20 from our recyclabes, not too bad.  Thanks to the 5 of you that offered to help and sorry I was so flaky about getting back to you!  I have two proposals for our recycling project and would like your feedback please:
1) Continue doing this to raise money for BGSA but set up a sign up sheet in the mail room so we can take turns every month
2) Let Physical Plant take over the collection of our CRV. Sharon and I checked out the set-up they have, although a bit ghetto it does seem to be getting the job done.

I really like doing this to raise money for BGSA but my schedule is becoming fuller.  If everyone was willing to pitch in I think we could continue collecting items and money. But, if this is something people would not be interested in helping with I will be very tempted to turn it over to Physical Plant.

Thanks for all the bottles, cans and your suggestions!
Bre

PS I attached my recycle log if anyone wants to look at it.
Breanna Harris
PhD Student
Department of Biology
University of California