[Bgsa] Recycling

Martin Turcotte martin.turcotte at email.ucr.edu
Tue Oct 30 13:42:17 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,
Bre (a new student in the Saltzman lab) has obtained  and  painted a
bunch of recycling boxes for cans/bottles that we have distributed near
all the main offices. They are bright blue.
Please empty your cans before recycling them.

The main objective was to facilitate recycling but also the BGSA will
collect the cans every month or so and process them for money. So if you
see the janitor empty the boxes them please advise him that we will do so.

If there isn't a box near your office please let us know

thanks

Martin
--

~Evolutionary biology...is the nexus of all other biological sciences.~

-- Richard C. Lewontin (1983) --

Martin Turcotte, B.Sc.

BGSA President

Ph.D. Candidate in Evolution, Ecology and Organismal Biology

Dept. of Biology

Office: 1450-G Spieth Hall

Office phone: NONE!!!

University of California