[Bgsa] perris-beauchamp show

Gabriel Gartner ggart001 at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 8 11:17:26 PST 2007

Hi folks,

while we're on the band theme, the band I play in, perris-beauchamp
is playing at back to the grind tomorrow night (friday).  The show
starts at 7:30 or 8:00 and there are a number of other really good
local bands playing--The Murky Water District and Jet Set Youth
(check 'em out on myspace).

I think it's 5 dollars but these shows are intended to raise money
for back to the grind--one of the few cool places in Riverside (which
is going to close because of parking restrictions downtown).

thanks,
gabe

Gabriel E. A. Gartner
Dept. of Biology