[Bgsa] Journal club

Juan Fraire-Zamora jfrai001 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Nov 5 11:09:36 PST 2007

Hi all,

Since we recently acquired a new space in the Biology Conference Room, and
we are suffering of the boom of journal club suggestions from faculty
members... Some students and I were thinking of starting a Journal Club that
will focus on "The Physiology of Reproduction and Development". This journal
club is intended for students with different backgrounds, thus we all can
take advantage of it.

 We will meet for the first time on Thursday November 8, to agree about a
time and space and suggest the first paper to discuss. So if you are
interested just stop by at 3pm in the Biology Conference Room this Thursday.
It won't take too long so everybody can go to coffee hour before the
seminar.

 See you then!

Juan.

--
Juan J. Fraire-Zamora
Ph. D. candidate

minds" Albert Einstein

"Sigan ustedes sabiendo que, mucho mas temprano que tarde, se abriran las
grandes alamedas, por donde pasara el hombre libre para construir una
sociedad mejor" Salvador Allende