[Bgsa] Help a good cause for Free!! Pretty Please?

H.L. S. aedan at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 13:08:04 PDT 2007

Howdy Ya'll,

Take a minute and help out a good cause for free.  The  Audubon Nature
Institute needs our help.  Click on the link below and then choose the New
Orleans list and vote for the  Audubon Nature Institute under that list.
Only one charity gets the money and I would really like to the Institute get
it.  And they are getting behind.  They do a lot of great conservation work.
  Do me and the Institute a favor and vote for them.

PS You can go vote once a day until July 12th.

http://www.campaignforyourcause.com

Heather Lyon