[Bgsa] Susan is leaving...

Robin Tinghitella rting001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Jul 24 10:47:42 PDT 2007

Hi all,
As I'm sure you're aware, our dear friend Susan is leaving us for a post-doc
position in Normal, IL very very soon.  As a last hoorah we would like to take her
out for a tower of Sangria at Sevilla this Saturday night (the 28th).  If you can make
it, please email me (Robin) and let me know so that I can warn Sevilla.  Meet at
about 7:45pm (I think there is a cover charge if you arrive after 8pm because of
live music)- we'll probably be on the balcony if it isn't too hot out.
Robin