[Bgsa] Room(s) for rent

Mandy Banet amanda.banet at email.ucr.edu
Sat Jul 21 16:40:17 PDT 2007

Hi All,
     Dan is moving to Germany at the end of August, so I am planning
on renting out the rooms in my house.  It is a three bedroom house on
the corner of Mt. Vernon and Blaine.  Rent will probably run about
$450 per person plus utilities if three of us are living here,
although that may change slightly if the management company raises
our rent in September.  One shy indoor/outdoor kitty named Rufus
lives here too.  It is a nice neighborhood and lots of other grad
students live nearby.  I am attaching a couple of pictures -- If you
or anyone you know are  interested, let me know and I can give you a
plethora of other details.

Thanks!
Mandy

Kitchen (I have a larger refrigerator now).