[Bgsa] house for rent

Susan Gershman gershman at uia.net
Sun Jul 8 16:40:15 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

We are trying to help out our nice landlord and find someone to live
in out house after we leave.  It is a cute little 2-bedroom house in
the wood streets (near RCC).  It has hardwood floors, A/C and an
enormous backyard.  The rent is $1000 a month.  It will be available
at the end of August or beginning of September.  Pets are possible.
We fenced the yard for our dogs, and we can sell you the fence if you
are interested.

We are also trying to sell our fridge, oven, washer and drier.  All
work well, and we are asking for $90 per item.

Have a great day,

Susan