[Bgsa] Affinity Zero show in downtown Riverside

Christopher Oufiero coufi001 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Jul 2 08:57:09 PDT 2007

Hello All,
    Hope everyone is having a good summer!! I just wanted to let you know that my band will be playing in Downtown Riverside. That's right we made it to the big leagues, moved on from Yuciapa and Corona to beautiful downtown Riverside. We're playing at Lake Alice on University, Wed. July 11 at 8:30, cost is $5. I know many of you are gone, but if you are in town, come on down. Thanks!
Chris
Affinity Zero
Wed. July 11, 2007
8:30pm
Lake Alice Trading Company
3616 University Ave., Riverside, California 92507
$5
http://www.lakealicetradingco.com/
With Sundial Project and Straight Sixx.

Christopher E. Oufiero