[Bgsa] Adjunct position open at San Bernardino Valley College

H.L. S. aedan at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 19:16:45 PDT 2007

Hi All,

There is an adjunct teaching position for fall (starts August 20th), they
need someone to teach either Anatomy and Physiology or Micro.  I am pretty
sure these are labs, but Micro could be a lecture.  You can contact Dr.
David Bastedo, head of the bio depdartment,  if you are interested.
Education requirements are a Masters Degree in Bio.  I have taught at Valley
for two semesters and I have really enjoyed it.  They also pay the best of
any of the Community Colleges in the area.  It would also be great teaching
experience for any one interested.  You can also email or call me at
aedan at hotmail.com or 500-0771 if you have any questions about Valley or the
Courses.

Dr. Bastedo's email  dbastedo at sbccd.cc.ca.us

Heather Lyon