[Bgsa] Elections

Alejandro Cortez alejandro.cortez at email.ucr.edu
Mon Nov 6 09:58:41 PST 2006

Hello riverside,
   I am sending this e-mail in regards to election day GOTV. I need
volunteers for this fun filled day!!! The schedulel is as following:
   ON Tuesday:

         10:00-11:00am-2people
         11:00-12:00pm-3 people
         12:00-1:00pm-2 people
         1:00-2:00pm-4 people
         2:00-3:00pm-3 people
         3:00-4:00pm 3 people
         4:00-5:00pm-3 people
         5:00-6:00pm-4people
         6:00-7:00pm-3 people
Along with this there is a great training that UCSA is hosting for us on
Monday(6) at 7:00-9:00pm in the conference room next to the AS office. There
will be free food and drinks, this tranining is essential to the work being
done on tuesday.

The Last thing that is going on is an  actual party that starts at the Gate
Away on and will move somewhere else (TBA). The party starts at 9:00pm. Join
us to celebrate our hard work in this election and party!!!

  sincerely,
       Denny Chavez
       ASUCR External VP
       USSA La Colicion Chair