[Bgsa] (no subject)

jfrai001 at student.ucr.edu jfrai001 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Mar 3 14:56:44 PST 2006

 Hi Everybody,

 My roommates and I want to go to the Riverside Brewing Co. in Downtown, if
someone wants to come, you all are welcomed... This is what Maria sent...

 3397 Mission Inn Ave Riverside, CA 92501? Seems like its the right
address, but I am just not sure, besides I was told that Riverside
Brewing Company changed its name.

 Hope to see you all there..

 Juan.
Juan J. Fraire-Zamora
Ph. D. student
Cardullo lab
(951) 827-2420
Biology Department
University of California Riverside

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" Albert Einstein

"Sigan ustedes sabiendo que, mucho mas temprano que tarde, se abriran las grandes alamedas, por donde pasara el hombre libre para construir una sociedad mejor" Salvador Allende