[Bgsa] It will look better on your hips than mine

Esther Valdez estval at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 18 09:48:01 PST 2006

There are leftover cookies, pie and cake in Room 1238 - you are on
your own for something to drink.
Re: Winter Party
Thanks to Mi Kyong for setting the party wheel in motion, organizing
the food, Jon for sending out the invites and getting up on the step
ladder  a few zillion times to string lights and hang our snowflakes.
Thanks to those of you who contributed to the party and also to
Leslie Hasegawa, Amy, Terri, John O, Ian, Jacques, Rich, Kim and ???
maybe I left someone off? for helping set the food & drinks up and cleaning up.

"Start your day with a smile and get it over with."
    W.C. Fields

Esther Valdez
Supervisor Biology Teaching Lab Prep
UC Riverside Biology Dept.