[Bgsa] Video art exhibit

Ian Wm. King ian.king at email.ucr.edu
Mon Dec 11 22:40:32 PST 2006

Hi,
 As other arts events have been posted here, I thought I'd pass this along. As some of you know, my landlady Marsia is a video artist. One of her pieces is part of a large exhibit at Barnsdall Art Park in Los Angeles running until February 4th. The details of the exhibit are below. The website for Barnsdall is:

http://artscenecal.com/Barnsdall.html

Another attraction at Barnsdall is Hollyhock House (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollyhock_House), a building designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. You can find info on tours of Hollyhock House on the Barnsdall site. If you haven't seen it, you can make a day of it - architecture and video art. Please forward this to anyone else you think might be interested. Thanks.
          Ian